GHB Pulse Oximeter Finger Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor SpO2 with OLED Display
INSTANT RESULTS:Clip the pulse oximeter onto any finger and with simple one-button operation, accurate oxygen reading will be clearly displayed on the rotating OLED screen in seconds
LOW BATTERY INDICATOR:The blood oxygen meter with LED display has a clear to see low battery life indicator to warn you to replace the batteries before it's too late
Display:The oxygen monitor has four directions you can display, with six different display modes. These are alternated by pressing the power button for <0.5s. The display powers off after 8 seconds when there is no signal
PORTABLE& CONVENIENT:Carrying bag & lanyard included, easy to carry in the pocket. Auto shut-off after few seconds of inactivity for battery conservation
MULTIFUNCTIONAL:The oxygen monitor applies to family health care,hospital(including internal medicine, surgery, anesthesia, intensive care, etc.), oxygen bar, community health centers, sports health care
GHB Pulse Oximeter is recommended by doctors, nurses and home health care professionals as a must have medical supply for the management of respiratory health.
Perfect for Children(over 12 years old ), Adults & Seniors
- Keep track of pulse rate and oxygen saturation to uphold your health.
- Depress the back of the device to open it and put your finger into the silicon groove.
- Push the power button and the display will tell you your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- There is also an alarm which sounds when the vitals go too low. You can change these manually to suit your needs.
p.s.It can take longer to read if your fingers are cold since it relies on blood flow in the fingers.
- Auto shut off: 8s
- Dual color OLED display.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Low Battery voltage indicator.
- 4 different directions with 6 display modes, make it easy to read.
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries.(not included), the batteries are on the same side. more than 20 hours continuous work.
- Warning alarm alerts users when readings are above or below the preset and customizable minimum and maximum results.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Operation Manual
- Draw string bag
There are some reasons may affect the oximeter's performance:
- Wash your hands before you use it.
- Take off any nail polish. The pulse oximetry does not work as effectively if placed on a finger with nail polish.
- Place the device on a finger. It's important the finger comes in contact with the sensor which is usually indicted by a red light. The index finger or ring finger usually work best.